Finally got one

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Been looking for truck for about a week now, The things I saw and heard !

2005 Z71 for $30,000 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rolling peices of crap. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

06 Trucks with 86,000 Miles. ?????????

........................................................................................................

Finally found what I was looking for at a good price.

TRUCK 004.jpg

lookin good bro. I've been hering good things about the Titan. Hope she brings you years of good service!

Your a Bad influence James, First time in 16 yrs I have not owned a Chevy, Wife thinks maybe Hell froze over.

LOL, now lets drill some holes in the bed so we can mount a chock to place Misty in! :cheerleader:

LOL, now lets drill some holes in the bed so we can mount a chock to place Misty in! :cheerleader:

The phrase ( Drill some holes ) and Misty should never be used in the same sentence,

And neither should ( Drill some holes ) with a Truck that is less than 24 hrs old.

(( Step away from the drill )) :laugh:

Congrats on your new Titan! I work for a local Nissan dealership, but only get to drive them to the gas station! Let us know how you like her when you really get a chance to get aquainted!:thumbsup:

The phrase ( Drill some holes ) and Misty should never be used in the same sentence,

And neither should ( Drill some holes ) with a Truck that is less than 24 hrs old.

(( Step away from the drill )) :laugh:

:rofl:

Very Nice, I like Nissans V8, it keeps pulling and doesn't peter-out at 3000RPM... Looks good!

never had to drill holes in my chevy for a chock for bikes great buy mostly positive feed back on the titans.

Man, those things will run. Those are nice trucks. I can't wait until I can afford a nice non-GM vehicle.

The Titans are great! I have the greater passenger version Armada. Lots of power.

Back