Got a new camera

I was just there last night. The empress is a better place IMO

Wife likes Harrah's in fact we will be there tonight.. :beerchug: we have a lay over in Alsip so we are going to bobtail over there for awhile.. :thumbsup:

So what that shoot. :please:

Wife likes Harrah's in fact we will be there tonight.. :beerchug: we have a lay over in Alsip so we are going to bobtail over there for awhile.. :thumbsup:

So what that shoot. :please:

I am always up for taking pics. I just wish that I had my busa to ride :banghead: Good luck tonight! I would meet you there, but I lost too much last night :laugh:

I am always up for taking pics. I just wish that I had my busa to ride :banghead: Good luck tonight! I would meet you there, but I lost too much last night :laugh:

Cool on taking pics.. and stop by I'll buy you a beer or two.. :laugh:

Good looking pics. Nikon is one of the only two brands of cameras I will buy. The beauty of learning to use an SLR with a digital SLR is that you get to see the results immediately. I look back at how much film I have ruined and how many shots I missed and how much it cost me and I wish I would've had a digital. :beerchug:

congrats on the camera, a good place to start figureing out things on it is Kenrockwell.com
Nikon D60
plus he has some good tips at getting the better shot.
-v-

Here are a few more pics from today. Can you tell that I have cabin fever?

15.jpg

20.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

21.jpg

Good choice :thumbsup:

friends took these pics, the first pic taken by a Nikon D200 and the 2nd by Canon EOS

_POR6341.jpg

_MG_0958.jpg

Last edited:
Back