New / Black / Winter

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
These three things do not go together. :banghead:

I bought my New Black 09 Nissan Titan about 1 1/2 weeks ago, And got a Clear polymer coating put on it as part of the deal. :thumbsup:

When I picked it up it looked Perfect :cheerleader:

Since then...

It rained 2 hrs after picking the truck up. No longer Black, Dirty Dirty Dirty :banghead:

Once the roads Dried out, I went ahead and washed it, Once again looks awesome. :thumbsup: 2 days later it Sleets / Snows, No longer Black :banghead:

Now the roads are solid Ice, I have had one truck and one car slide through intersections trying to hit my new truck. ( with no luck I might add ) Whew.

So if your going to buy a New vehicle in the Winter, ( Dont Get Black )

My 07 is Black and it is a tough one to keep looking good but it looks great when clean.

Silver and white show the least crap. But you need to not use any brush or sponge on it.

...and that's why I won't own another black vehicle! I've owned one black vehicle...never again!

Black always look good after a good wash n polish but once you pull out of the drive way it's dirty again :welcome:

that's why I never buy black cars anymore. :beerchug:

yep.. had a black harley and will never own another black vehicle..

just wait for the swirl marks to show up.. when you'll really be pissed.

:rulez:

useless.jpg

:poke: but its a truck they are supposed to be dirty most of the time... arent they :whistle:

getchu a good zaino wax job and a cover if you park outside, should resolve some of it for you. :thumbsup:

Back