New rule

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
If you own a Mustang drive it like a Mustang

I just drove home from my Moms in Missouri, Twistie Curvy roads and got caught behind not just one but 2 people driving new mustangs like they were in there grandmas car.

I just had to rant :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i was expecing something like little green man or thumbmaster......

so disappointed:whistle:

Mustangs aren't the only culprits.... Every day on my way to work I'll get behind some rocket scientist who bought the car for the badge or for it's street cred or because the SO told them it was cool - and not one of them know how to drive the thing the way it was engineered and built to be driven.

I see your rant and raise you a wag of the finger.

No, you don't baby! ;)

It's those 'Vette drivers you have to watch out for! LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

:laugh: But if they don't go slow, you can't see their ride...jeez, didn't you get the handbook for "most" vette owners? :whistle:

Wait - I just realized that you said that you were in Missouri. It all makes sense now. :laugh:

One of the videos I posted on here, I'm going down one of the local twisties and come up behind a Mazda Miata with the roll bar hoops, oversized tires, etc.., going 45mph. Another time, on another twisties road, I came upon a new "427 Cobra" Mustang.. going 45mph.
I know what you mean, faster and better handling the car, the slower they go in it.
Though Corvettes are a little better, they usually go 55mph, maybe 60 on a brave day.
My theory. Slower they're going, the shorter straight it takes to pass 'em.:thumbsup:

One of the videos I posted on here, I'm going down one of the local twisties and come up behind a Mazda Miata with the roll bar hoops, oversized tires, etc.., going 45mph. Another time, on another twisties road, I came upon a new "427 Cobra" Mustang.. going 45mph.
I know what you mean, faster and better handling the car, the slower they go in it.
Though Corvettes are a little better, they usually go 55mph, maybe 60 on a brave day.
My theory. Slower they're going, the shorter straight it takes to pass 'em.:thumbsup:

I didn't know Vettes could go that fast! :whistle:

I see a miata and vette comparison being made! How about a vette powered miata at 448rwhp! Now that is fast! But I wouldnt know nothing about that! Gallery
:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I believe the problem that DEMMYM and I have encountered, lies in a limp right ankle syndrome.
The more power and better handling available, the limper the ankle.:laugh:

hey I own a 2006 V6Stang Vert!!!!

lol.... just finished going to court for doing 75 in a 60...yay me!

so I don't agree with al this mun-boo jum-boo!!

maybe we can slit it 25/75 speeders/turtles
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd like to point out that this isn't a new rule :poke: but rather clause 1a of the old rule:

Rule 6.5 Drive it like you stole it!
Clause 1a: If you buy/own a "performance" car (IE mustang/corvette/viper/cobra and so on) you must drive it according to rule 6.5 (like you stole it!)

:whistle::laugh:

Back