My Bikes are Disappearing

Dont get him started, Michael clearly has an issue modding things, we need to help him with his problem, not make it worse.....

Thats said, it MOD time!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader:

:laugh:

You know it.

I just put it in the Garage. The third brake light actually hit the garage door and lifted it up about 1/4" BUT IT FIT :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I got may azz handed to me by a 3/4 ton diesel in my 2wd shortbox regular cab hemi pick up, I've angered more than on mustang with this truck. I hammered it down at 70 got up to 95, and he passed me doing at least 120 or better while I was still at full throttle- blowing a black cloud that I swear would have killed every mosquito in the state. I just shook my head in amazement.

You know it.

I just put it in the Garage. The third brake light actually hit the garage door and lifted it up about 1/4" BUT IT FIT :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

LOL, I have to butter my doors, but mine fits inside too. :beerchug:

lol dude consider yourself lucky i cant even pull the front end of mine in and open the hood enough to work on it, on the very rainy night we decided to swap turbos the hood had to come off so we could work out of the rain:rofl:

What year F250 you looking at? I have an 07 and absolutely love it.

At least an 08. I was looking at new until I seen the sticker price. I knew they were going to be expensive but DAMN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least an 08. I was looking at new until I seen the sticker price. I knew they were going to be expensive but DAMN!!

Uh yeah, they can be stupid high unless you want to trade one in. :laugh:

Uh yeah, they can be stupid high unless you want to trade one in. :laugh:

I will more than likely wait until this ones paid off and the find an older 3/4 ton to tow with and just have both of them.

lol...you will be missing something in the summer!!! you have been warned :laugh:

nice looking truck, is something in the air these days with evyeone getting a new / new to them vehicle. :laugh:

Back