Pics of my bikes

tlrbandit

Registered
As promised, here are a few pictures of my bikes.  The first picture is of my 06 LE and my Pop's 06 LE.  Pop got his a month ahead of me and already has 3,000 miles on it.  

Oct06014.jpg

In the second picture you can see Pop already has the double bubble windscreen and his bike has been Tobinized.  Those 2" cut out of the seat are almost enough for Pop to be able to flat foot it.  What you can't see is that the majority of wear on his tires are on the sides.  No chicken strips here.  
Oct06009.jpg

A slightly better view of Pop's Tobin seats.

Oct06020.jpg

Here is my current stable of bikes.  My 01 1200 Bandit is sporting upgraded suspension, a 1216 piston kit, Yosh stage I cams and mild head work.  It's still being broken in, but the initial numbers are very promising: 146 hp w/96 ft. lbs. torque.  The torque band is super wide and makes it an incredible sleeper.  

Oct06029-2.jpg

Hope I didn't put too many pictures in here.  Now I just need to get some more miles on my Busa.  So far I am totally in awe of it for everything it does.

Schweeet!X2 Side by side LEs.
beerchug.gif

Looks twice as nice as mine.
laugh.gif
11,000 miles since February and I also ride two other bikes. You guys are gonna have so much fun!

IMG006__Small_.JPG

Yay for matching reflectors.

Just kidding nice picures. And around here there is no such thing as too many pics.

Very NICE!!! Miles and Miles of Fun! Excellent Colors, and a very well rounded Stable you got there! Be Safe.

Big T will be at home on this thread.

There is no such thing as to many pics!!!!

Nice rides.
super.gif

Thanks for the compliments. It amazes me how I have been through so many different bikes and yet I have always overlooked the Busa thinking it wasn't going to be the bike I needed or wanted. Now that I have one I can't understand how I missed the true beauty of it. I am really looking forward to really being able to ride her. She's almost broken in!

Back