bike tore down, group buy

AES

Registered
I think you guys strategically plan these group buys around tax time so you can take all our money. My seats are off at tobin seats, I finally yanked my gauges and sent them to blue gauges, my headlights are pulled for H.I.D.s on another group buy, my wheels are off the bike and getting everything swapped over to the 06 LE wheels i bought last month, my tail lights are off and im in the process of putting clear alternatives integrated system on and my frame sliders just made it in from schnitz racing so im trying to figure out how im gonna cut these fairings to install those....... OH and my Redline Swivel Stands are on the way. Im missing something else but im not sure what it is cuz i already put the soupy links on
crazy.gif

Hmmmm... missed the Pazzos did ya?
tounge.gif

Yep missed the Pazzo's, and Hel Braided Brake Lines with HH pads... Damn, did Tobin have a group buy for his seats and I missed it? I've been wanting to do my seat since before I bought the Busa, just can't seem to get off the seat long enough to have it done...

WOW.... quite the list. Ya know it only gets worse the longer winter drags on!

Tobin Seat Group Buy is currently running in that forum....

thx guys, I wish i could get in on a couple of more group buys but it looks like im a day late and a dollar short. Id like to suggest that we put a sticky at the top listing all the group buys so that noone misses out on anything in the future, unless thats already been done?

Mines apart for new battery, custom paint, blue gauges, and sprockets and chain. Im feening so bad.
all_coholic.gif

(BIGSMOOTHH @ Feb. 11 2007,19:54) Mines apart for new battery, custom paint, blue gauges, and sprockets and chain.  Im feening so bad.  
all_coholic.gif
I HEAR THAT BLUE GAUGES ARE REALLY NICE. WE ARE ABOUT TO FIND OUT

Back