My Bikes are Disappearing

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Well just a couple weeks ago some of you know I traded the Misty for a Boat.

Well everytime I look outside at it I wondered is my Nissan Titan going to be able to pull it ok, and would she be able to pull her out of the water without the Boat / Trailer & Truck ending up in the lake. :banghead:

Well I put my mind to rest yesterday when I traded the Titan and my Kawasaki ZX11 in for my new toy. :cheerleader:

2008 Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 Cummins Turbo Diesel. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Pretty sure Im done swapping and trading stuff for awhile

Ooooooop scroll down for pics

==========================================================

Last edited:
I have an 06 with 125k miles on the clock, many of them pulling a 40' Toy hauler. I think you will be pleased with your Dodge.

Not sure why the pics didnt make it through

===================================================================

101_4884.jpg

101_4885.jpg

101_4854.jpg

Congrats. my 2 cents: its a win-win for you and family (since they also get to enjoy the boat and truck...while the bike was mostly just you). Happy Holidays.

2008 Dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 Cummins Turbo Diesel.
:thumbsup:

Turbo-diesels are the best thing for towing! Nice one, dude.

I'm surprised that it's only a 3/4 ton, though. That seems like a relatively small capacity compared to other U.S. domestic market trucks.
Mind you, most of the people driving F350s probably don't really need to be, eh?

Time for a cam, some +30 injectors, turbo, exhaust, a tuner, and some propane injection...

rooted, rom'd, and overclocked. CM 6.0

I wasnt able to keep that Black Titan clean for more than 1 day, White is sooooo much easier to keep clean, or at least look clean.

Tell me about it! My SR5 is permanently filthy. I'll never buy another black truck. Wish I'd gone for gunmetal.

Tell me about it! My SR5 is permanently filthy. I'll never buy another black truck. Wish I'd gone for gunmetal.

When Black is clean I think it is the most beautifull color there is, I used to build show trucks and when I showed them, Black was the way to go, The only problem is they dont stay clean looking very long, and if it rains, only a sprinkle, they look like crap.

I think you made a good choice. The Titan would have been OK pulling that boat around, but getting it out of the water would have been another story.

Time for a cam, some +30 injectors, turbo, exhaust, a tuner, and some propane injection...

rooted, rom'd, and overclocked. CM 6.0

The transmission in the Diesels and V10's are bigger than the smaller engines ( you can get a 3/4 ton with a 5.9 gas) it is under built for extreme horse power
or towing over 8 ton. Change out your transmission fluid with Mobil One transmission fluid before the summer begins. Mobil One does not make it run any cooler but it does not breakdown when it gets hot. Mobil One transmission fluid can go longer but if you tow a lot change it before 30,000 miles.

This is where I work....http://www.certifiedtransmissions.com/

Oh and congrats.....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Cummins turbo rocks, only problem is the truck thats wrapped around it. I have an old 12valve, and a good friend of mine has the match to yours !

When Black is clean I think it is the most beautifull color there is, I used to build show trucks and when I showed them, Black was the way to go, The only problem is they dont stay clean looking very long, and if it rains, only a sprinkle, they look like crap.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back