my bikes not naked anymore.... yay!

methodicreign

Registered
Back in December I sent all my plastics to friend on mine for paint. It was the rainy season here and I was working out of town at the time and was being done for free so I told him not to rush. I had the ninja to ride when I felt like it (and I did, lots) and I just left my poor busa under a bike cover in the parking garage gently shivering until her new clothes arrived. Well I picked them up yesterday and spend the last several hours re-dressing my greatly missed busa. I had no real part of the design, I simply told him more white then black, and some classic hot rod feel. I also made it very clear I didn't want flames. It's a generation thing and I completely missed the flames phanominon. When I opened the boxes last night and saw what I had I was very pleased at how simple it was but not minimalis, and it hit all the targets I wanted to hit and after a couple years of sitting in a box I get my rear hugger on there too. I decided against the under tail cause I really don't like the 2 little tail lights I'm forced to use. I couldn't be happier and i cant wait for the sun to come out again so I can actually see the pearl in the white and the real colors.

20150513_141525.jpg

20150513_141518.jpg

20150513_141510.jpg

20150513_140757.jpg

Back