9 month old bike not covered by warrenty

why doesnt Suzuki undercut the gears to begin with? If its better to have undercut gears then they should do it or the warranty should cover it if they dont.. I do construction and when building ( example ) a ceramic tile floor and If I used Cheap thinset and the floor came loose then its my fault . If the gears have an issue its Suzukis fault.... Good luck!!

Alot of big companies just don't give a $%@$ about you the second after you sign the papers! Ask a lawyer .

Alot of big companies just don't give a $%@$ about you the second after you sign the papers! Ask a lawyer .

How many miles is Suzuki's year warrenty? i just started having the pop out of 2nd problem last week. Luckily mine only happens under WOT conditions so im ok riding it around. But being that I bought my bike new in january and it has 18k miles on it now, would they still cover it? or is it out because of mileage anyway? I drive the bike everyday to work and back (70 miles) thats why i have so many miles.

Damn! I started a poll on this last month or so. I was told by other members on this site that they had no problems and I should learn how to shift. What do you guys with 06 and 07 busas with this problem have to say about that?h

This is where a good attorney can get you results.
+1 would have already had them served."Small claims" i'd get payed "just ask Time Warner"
laugh.gif

Since you are going in there you might get your hands on  a heavy duty output shaft. Sucks when the gear comes off.
buzae005.jpg

why doesnt Suzuki undercut the gears to begin with?  If its better to have undercut gears then they should do it  or the warranty should cover it if they dont.. I do construction and when building  ( example ) a ceramic tile floor and If I used Cheap thinset and the floor came loose  then its my fault . If the gears have an issue its Suzukis fault....  Good luck!!
I was given a very good explanation from the guy who under cut my gears. Suzuki basically makes the gears in mass quantities. In order for the cut to be made properly. The bit would have to cut further into the gear. The material is very hard and it would consistentley break the bits. The guy who cut my gears went through 2 1/2 bits just to cut second(He said there about $25.00 each) and properly cut 3-6. He basically fixed where Suzuki fudged up. He showed me how the uncut dog's when under load ride up on the next gear rounding it out. The cut is made so they lock in place and dont move. That is a desgin flaw and should be taken care of by Suzuki. I had to go through exactly this. Went 3 months without my bike finally made a deal with the dealer they were willing to charge me exactky what the warranty would have paid them. It was about $1000. Then paid the extra $375.00 and had the gears cut.
Please do not go back to stock it will only happen again.
A FEW miss shifts will do it.

Back