New rule

I always encourage "Cages" to drive reckless on the roads. :whistle: :laugh:

yea and when (not if) they finnaly have a accident either through thier own fault or by being hit by someone else they are "only succumbing to thier own inevitable fate and doing us motorcycle riders a favor" (like someone posted in local newspaper editorial about motorcycle riders..take with heavy sarcasim and direct infrences to an opposit statement of like thought process)

Mustangs aren't the only culprits.... Every day on my way to work I'll get behind some rocket scientist who bought the car for the badge or for it's street cred or because the SO told them it was cool - and not one of them know how to drive the thing the way it was engineered and built to be driven.

I see your rant and raise you a wag of the finger.

:nono: :handball: just to clarify :whistle:

methinks that by the time the average person can afford a vette or cobra, they are past their prime and maybe intimidated by the throttle that they craved all of their lives. just sayin

Some peeps are just trying to save their license having pretty much toasted the thing with their bikes.... :rofl:

last week, I treated mine like a dirt tracker...donuts & drifting in a pasture at a halloween party:whistle: (had to show 'em how it's done & that you don't need a monte to do it)

If you own a Mustang drive it like a Mustang

I just drove home from my Moms in Missouri, Twistie Curvy roads and got caught behind not just one but 2 people driving new mustangs like they were in there grandmas car.

I just had to rant :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:rofl: you have any idea how many grandma's bought pony cars in the 60's?

Sorry people , but , Mustang = womens car

Now that you mention it, that is what I see driving most of them around here.
I like Mustangs, especially the "Bullet" version they made a year or two ago. Just aren't worth (and I can't afford anyway) the 30 large a nice one costs.

I got behind a Porsche on a twistie, and at first they were pushing the people in front of them and then when we got around all the slugs they did not cut loose and just poked about. I passed and they tried at first to keep up .... but, you know the rest of the story:whistle:

As a former vette guy. I can explain. Many Vette guys (like busa riders) are running the cruise either to preserve their license or salvage whats left of it. Btw for you younger guyz. Bald doesn't = slow either. Ha! - AL

I'd like to point out that this isn't a new rule :poke: but rather clause 1a of the old rule:

Rule 6.5 Drive it like you stole it!
Clause 1a: If you buy/own a "performance" car (IE mustang/corvette/viper/cobra and so on) you must drive it according to rule 6.5 (like you stole it!)

:whistle::laugh:

I agree with 6.5. I don't know how you can have all that power and go for a cruise. My Vette very rarely sees anything close to the speed limit until the V1 goes off:laugh:

Back