Any Nissan pickup owners

There is a reason Nissan sells less than 30,000 Titans a year. They have the smallest brakes and differentials and sag pretty easy with a load. They are the least "heavy duty" of the half ton crowd. On the flip side, they are nice for use as a people-hauler with a low step-in height and overall vehicle height, plus they seem to be fairly short compared to the other brands in the same configuration. They ride decent and have a good exhaust note. The premium stereo sounds nice. Back in the day when the Titan was new they had relatively good power but by today's standard they are lagging on power and mileage. The Titan is in desperate need of a makeover. It will be interesting to see if the 5.0 Cummins will be able to make the Titan relavent again.

Miss mine 2005. Awesome truck, strong. Best I've ever driven so far.

IMAG0134.jpg

I bought my 07 in 08. One year old. I too was looking for a tundra but a salesguy told me to test drive the Titan and I never looked back. Its about to hit the 100k mile mark. I have only had change an a/c switch that was like 50 bucks since owning the beast. No regrets. Only bad thing is mpg. Buy the crew cab. Has small bed bud works less you do construction or some thing. They have problems with brakes but I think they are bigger from 09 and on... The thing I love about it is all the compartments it has around the driver to put stuff inn. Rear window opens. Rear center vents. Great truck

truck.jpg

I have Ram 1500 Hemi big horn and I smoke titans all day long baby :-)))
I am getting ready for the flaming now hahahhaha

Back