My first truck is a Chevy Z71 4x4 Offroad

Busa_Nick

Registered
What do ya'll think? I know its older but I like that look. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3344149 ? I got a good deal on it, it has the Vortec V8 engine. I was just looking for something jacked up, wasn't concerned about whether it was a ford, toyota, chevy, nissan or anything, but from what I have been told by my friends, I did a goodjob with my selection. Basically got it so I could take my trash to the dump since there is no trash pickup here, and I am not very fond of burning plastics in my fire pit. The cool thing is I can take it out in swamps and go mudding, eventhough I've never done it before...I think I should probably get a winch too for it. It runs really smooth, and from what I can tell 88K miles isn't much for this motor and should last for a long time, your thoughts?

Last edited:
Just a heads up. FWIW, My Norton anti-virus went crazy when I visited that cardomain link.

Well I guarentee there is no virus there. I'll post the pics up here incase anyone has their doubts, lol.

33441490003_medium.jpg

33441490001_medium.jpg

33441490002_medium.jpg

33441490011_medium.jpg

33441490009_medium.jpg

33441490007_medium.jpg

33441490006_medium.jpg

33441490004_medium.jpg

looks like you could lift that truck a couple more inches and save yourself a parking stall by parking the acura under the truck...

I have a 99 model with the vortec with about 350k miles on it and still runs great.

I have a 99 model with the vortec with about 350k miles on it and still runs great.

That is awesome, I got a steal of a deal on it, the only thing wrong was the alignment was off but thats getting fixed tomorrow. Its really in good cosmetic shape too for being a offroad vehicle, but I am really not worried about that, as long as it runs and gets me over to the trash dump im happy, and I am pretty confident this thing will be around for awhile...The previous owner took good care of it. He didn't do anything with the exhaust though, any recommendations there.

looks like you could lift that truck a couple more inches and save yourself a parking stall by parking the acura under the truck...

I am in VA, and the tire size is maxed out at 39.5 inches, anything else would be illegal I think...I could be wrong thats just what I heard, if its raised up anymore I might not pass inspection here and I would be getting messed with consistently by cops im sure. It sits up pretty high, I am normally way down low but yeah it would be cool to part the acura under it as a shield, haha. It barely fits in my garage

nice thumbnail pics...:rofl:

sorry, :whistle: had to be done.

Hot rides,both of 'em.

RSD.

Thanks man, my dad worked for GM for 30 years and when I told him what I got he told me that particular vortec v8 engine is the most powerful and long lasting engine ever made by GM.

2003 Acura NSX Turbo Targa

Loving that NSX man :thumbsup:

There is more pictures, even with the turbo install and even videos I put up, go to the main page HERE: Acura NSX Turbo 2003. I get more looks in that car then any i've ever been in, even a lambo. The last ricer to attempt to take me was a supercharged dodge viper, he quickly found out how much power a real light turbo'd nsx has. The nsx can keep up with the busa, but not a turbo busa. The crazy thing about the acura is it is only pushing 9psi, but the compression is really high and one day when I get the cash I am going to replace the stock rods and pistions in the nsx, then I can increase boost and really dissappear in seconds. All you would see is a "small blurb of red" as my wife says...vanish

Last edited:
Oh and if anyone is curious on those videos with the acura and busa if you visited my nsx, I used the small Hero Camera to do the videos, you can get one for about $180, it suction cup mounts to the bike or car, and with the upgraded memory card for like $6 you get hours of video recording, its also waterproof and I haven't quit figured out how to get the sound to work perfectly but it does work pretty good. I think I need to adjust the cover and take out a seal, anyway, its a great camera and runs on 2 batteries, so there is no wires which is what I really like. Checkout some of the demo videos at their site, you can even mount this onto a surf board or pretty much anything and record. The movie I liked best was on the dirt bike.

Last edited:
That is awesome, I got a steal of a deal on it, the only thing wrong was the alignment was off but thats getting fixed tomorrow. Its really in good cosmetic shape too for being a offroad vehicle, but I am really not worried about that, as long as it runs and gets me over to the trash dump im happy, and I am pretty confident this thing will be around for awhile...The previous owner took good care of it. He didn't do anything with the exhaust though, any recommendations there.

Mine still has stock exhaust, but one of the CATs is staring to make some noise, i guess it is broke loose inside, ya might try some Flowmaster they sound nice.

Back