Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

My Leave got denied so Room # 202 is open !!

very unhappy!!! :banghead: i understand, i had a request denied for an awesome run to the Northwest in July...everything happens for a reason though and we just have to be thankful for the blessings and roll with the punches :beerchug:

very unhappy!!! :banghead: i understand, i had a request denied for an awesome run to the Northwest in July...everything happens for a reason though and we just have to be thankful for the blessings and roll with the punches :beerchug:

That's 2 years straight , Not good ! Still gonna try .

At least I know where I stand, when Ninja bails and I'm in, and the next ten posts are about how dissapointed they are that he's not coming....I gotta work on my people skills :ROFL:

At least I know where I stand, when Ninja bails and I'm in, and the next ten posts are about how dissapointed they are that he's not coming....I gotta work on my people skills :ROFL:

Look, I tried to hook you up with Bruce :rofl:

Glad you'll be there Keith!! :D

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Well I'm married... :beerchug:

So now I can spend the rest of the month and my free time planning and dreaming about Eureka Springs Trip...I am picking up a Power Commander 5 on Monday and hopefully will have my Brock's ALien HEad 2 in Black on blackbetty before we get to AR....See ya all soon...

skydivr is coming, skydivr is coming, skydivr is coming...oh wait, i'm not supposed to sound like Paul Revere warning about the British, i'm supposed to be excited...ok, here goes: WOOHOO, SKYDIVR IS COMING!!! :beerchug:

see, i even made it blue in honor of you loving to fall out of the sky :thumbsup:

I for one am looking forward to meeting you!

I wouldn't mind meeting with Yah and shooting the breeze also !

skydivr is coming, skydivr is coming, skydivr is coming...oh wait, i'm not supposed to sound like Paul Revere warning about the British, i'm supposed to be excited...ok, here goes: WOOHOO, SKYDIVR IS COMING!!! :beerchug:

see, i even made it blue in honor of you loving to fall out of the sky :thumbsup:

That's BETTER :martin::semi:

Well I'm married... :beerchug:

So now I can spend the rest of the month and my free time planning and dreaming about Eureka Springs Trip...I am picking up a Power Commander 5 on Monday and hopefully will have my Brock's ALien HEad 2 in Black on blackbetty before we get to AR....See ya all soon...

Congrats! :beerchug:

Getting the trailer I am borrowing from a buddy this afternoon. Want to get a little early so I can make sure everything is road worthy. Also want to try strapping down the bike ahead of time so I am not running out last minute for something. Hoping to leave very early am on Thursday so I am at the motel by 2pm. Want to get a nice Thursday afternoon ride in.

Back