Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

I think I saw you on your busa this past weekend. I would have turned around and chased you down, but I was driving the Miata!:laugh:

I think had I seen a Miata chasing me down I would have had to stop just to find out why...LOL....

So just out of curiosity as this is my first meet and greet with the .org is their any timeline for the weekend/event is their any dedicated routes we will ride, ride times, ride leaders etc?

So just out of curiosity as this is my first meet and greet with the .org is their any timeline for the weekend/event is their any dedicated routes we will ride, ride times, ride leaders etc?

I was wondering this myself now that the time is drawing very near.

There is not really any timeline (except when it is time to eat). Everyone is free to do as they want. There is bs sessions and talks about rides then someone will usually lead out a ride or two.

:( Dennis! I hate to hear this...hate to hear there's issues at Fresh Italy too!!

Man, the gang is dropping like flies! We leave tomorrow; heading west for our westward adventure!! Gonna miss the gang that's not going. :(

So why is it when a vacation is coming work totally blows up?? Happens every time. Way behind on our work because I took on too much and today one of my poor guys cut the tip of his finger off with a utility knife. He is going to be fine but that puts us further behind.

I decided that I am going to work through this weekend and then when it is time to leave on Thursday early morning I am going. If the whole company falls apart while I am gone then so be it! Come hell or high water I will be there!

We are in Kentucky, headed to Kansas...we'll be in Eureka on Wednesday!!! Busas are loaded up and ready to go...can't wait!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

We are in Kentucky, headed to Kansas...we'll be in Eureka on Wednesday!!! Busas are loaded up and ready to go...can't wait!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

see you guy in a few days :thumbsup:

well things didn't work out for me after all :down:
room 107 it's available :banghead:

sorry to hear that, Fez! was looking forward to riding with you again (and you know we could have gone to breakfast without a helmet on too :laugh:)

Getting excited we leave in 2 days, worrying about the weather a bit but hopefully the storm clouds will pass us by leaving dry roads for good times...

well, looks like a bunch are coming in on Wed...let me see what i can do to speed myself up and get there tomorrow :beerchug: i know i'll be in a serious funk knowing all of you are having fun without me! :laugh:

I am leaving in the morning but planning a 2-day trip. 60% chance here tomorrow...

We loaded up the Busas this morning...headed to Eureka tomorrow!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

We loaded up the Busas this morning...headed to Eureka tomorrow!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Please post up any construction jams, road issues etc from KS down to Eureka Springs...Would love any heads up I can get since were driving down at night. :) Safe Travels.

Back