Eureka Springs, AR MnG May 30-June 1, 2014

We're leaving on Friday for Kansas for a couple of days, then to Eureka :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Well guys, I thought I was going to be able to make this work, but I am out on this one. I am relocating this weekend and have to drive to my new location that week. Please be careful and post up lots of pics.

I too must bow out...my track duties are a full time job these days. NOLA calls.

Sorry gang.

I think Omar and I are arriving on Wednesday. We'll scope out the best parking spot before the rest of you get there, then pee in the pool first :rofl:

Don't you bail semi!

Dang guys...James, Charlie :( You'll be missed!!

i'm not bailing, you can't get rid of me that easily :semi:

talked to Macon and princess last night and they are coming for sure now, they will be with me in 207 for Friday and Saturday :beerchug:

I think Omar and I are arriving on Wednesday. We'll scope out the best parking spot before the rest of you get there, then pee in the pool first :rofl:

i bet you wish you were going to be there this Saturday instead of work getting in the way: Mustang show :moon:

there, you pee in my pool and i'll pee in yours :lol:

looks like I'll be a no show as well. I just got back from Florida. My dad is not doing well, and I may have to go back down this weekend. I hate it ,but I'm out of vacation time and money. You all be safe and I'll miss seeing all of you for sure!

looks like I'll be a no show as well. I just got back from Florida. My dad is not doing well, and I may have to go back down this weekend. I hate it ,but I'm out of vacation time and money. You all be safe and I'll miss seeing all of you for sure!

sorry to hear that your dad isn't doing any better and totally understand you have to take care of your family...still going to miss you though!!!

We will miss you Hal, but we are thinking about you and your Dad!!

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Sorry to hear about your Dad Hal , My prayers are with You and your Father .

Sorry to hear this Hal was looking forward to catching up with you down there. I guess we will have to meet up soon here locally...

Your family is in our prayers.

Thanks everyone. It's hard being 1000 miles away from dad when he is near the end of his life. I wish I could just go down to Florida and be with him, but obligations at home and work will not allow it. It sucks! Will miss you all!

Sorry to hear this Hal was looking forward to catching up with you down there. I guess we will have to meet up soon here locally...

I think I saw you on your busa this past weekend. I would have turned around and chased you down, but I was driving the Miata!:laugh:

Back