Downed my Busa after only 10mi total!

Sorry to hear about that. You have to watch out for that slippery volcanic ash! :poke: :whistle:

:laugh:

It appears Tim at Pashnit will be able to get a lot of your stuff squared away. Good luck and be careful out there in the land of Fire & Ice.

Wow!, that sucks! Sorry to hear that. Going to assume you were insured and insurance is paying for all this stuff. You want to stick with OEM parts or use this as motivation to start modding the bike?

Levers are $25 on eBay for the cheapy ones. $50 per is you go OEM, and you want to spice up your life, go with a Pazzo or the new FP Tacticals.

Buy Now: FP Tactical Levers, FREE Worldwide Ship | PashnitMoto

Img_9066_wuggs.jpg

Pazzos will always be popular too.
Pazzo Racing Levers $179 - FREE Shipping + $10 Engraving | PashnitMoto.com

If you had a Woodcraft Stator cover on there, all you'd be replacing is the puck. :thumbsup:

Woodcraft Engine Covers: Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Triumph Motorcycles | Pashnit Moto

View attachment 183319

Tim - Why do you have to keep reminding me. :moon:

On a positive note I just bought a 2000 tail off ebay. Just need the right fairing & she is all good.

Man you guys are awasome, :thumbsup:thanks for all the suggestions and pointers so far. Oh, oh...Sorry i forgot to mention this is a 2008 model, no this is not my first bike been riding on and off-road since i was 14yrs old i am only 48yrs now (17yrs in my head of course). Slicks.........no but riding a cold tire on cold and dusty asphalt in temperature at 30°f! so go figure.:banghead: I had just reminded myself before riding off that there was almost 0 traction due to conditions, but at about 400yds. into my ride.........The **** hit the fan!!. Insurance? No i have decided to keep them out as here in ICELAND i have to pay the first approx.$1.300- and then they will out of there good heart pay whatever is left!

Please keep the information flowing.
What about the plastics? I know that i can get them painted and ready for my Goldwing. What about the rocket? The same?

I love those UK. pegs man.
Thanks and keep em comming.......:bowdown:

From the Land of Ice and Fire (yes that is ICELAND)
Eagleman

I'm not sure if they ship to Iceland or not, but mrcycles.com will have your plastics for the best price you can find. Call and ask for. . . Ken, I believe it is and tell him you're a member here. They're a site sponsor. They got me my plastics after a wreck for cheaper than anyone (including ebay). Fully painted, stickered, and ready to install. You'll probably still wind up being over the $1300 mark with all the parts you're replacing. Even with the great prices mrcycles gave me I was still at $710 just for 2 pieces of plastic and a turn signal, so you may want to consider getting your insurance involved. But I guess you could always just see what the total cost is going to be before you buy everything and then make that decision. I hope the recovery for you AND the bike are quick so you can get back out there! Just don't forget to warm up the tires next time. :laugh:

Re: Downed my Busa after only 10mi total! (update)

Hi again and thanks for all your pointers. I have only obtained a couple of items from E-bay, and just before i jump off to the dealers, here is an idea i would like to throw in. I will be staying In Merritt Island FL.on vacation for ten days from 8. May. So if any of you guys within a days drive from where i am staying and have anyting i need for my crippled left side then please let me know and i will just drive out there and pay for it upon pick up.:thumbsup: Maybe this is a longshot but i wanna try it.:please:
I will also be driving between New- York an FL and back at the end of my visit, if anyone is along that trail!???

ROACHED, you have mail.

From the Land of Ice and Fire
Eagleman

Back