My 3 Month Living Room Busa Build (PICS!)

awesome build, after this season ill be pulling something like that, just cant do it in the living rooms, my son will be 3 by then and with him it would take moments, parts would disappear never to be found again, but ill do it in the basement, i need to research and see what a 4in stretch looks like on a gen I, i think 6 may be to much, but ill have to have one or the other cause the turbo will be goin on at the same time:devil::devil::devil::devil:

awesome build, after this season ill be pulling something like that, just cant do it in the living rooms, my son will be 3 by then and with him it would take moments, parts would disappear never to be found again, but ill do it in the basement, i need to research and see what a 4in stretch looks like on a gen I, i think 6 may be to much, but ill have to have one or the other cause the turbo will be goin on at the same time:devil::devil::devil::devil:

I'd opt for the 4" and I'd gone that route if they made them. 6" isn't bad though and looks good from most angles but I'd rather keep it as stock looking as possible if I could.

Looks real good...must not be married though..Living room?

Yep I'm married for a couple years now. Bikes came before wife and that's where it stays, lol :) Actually my wife is cool about it, I also have a couple CRF50's in one of my spare bedrooms (we have 2, I claimed one and wife has other). I don't have a garage at this house, so to keep them all safe they all stay inside. Should start building this summer with a 3.5 car garage so they'll all be kicked out shortly.

Yep I'm married for a couple years now. Bikes came before wife and that's where it stays, lol :) Actually my wife is cool about it, I also have a couple CRF50's in one of my spare bedrooms (we have 2, I claimed one and wife has other). I don't have a garage at this house, so to keep them all safe they all stay inside. Should start building this summer with a 3.5 car garage so they'll all be kicked out shortly.

I thought you werent married by the pics, she is a keeper for sure. :thumbsup:

when you lower the front end with the new triple trees, does it bring the handlebars closer to you for a more upright position or lower and the bars are further away?

To be honest, I'm not really sure... I didn't notice any change with my Gen1 or this Gen2 when lowering via new triple, but hell to be honest I really didn't pay attention to it either. Maybe someone else will chime in that will know 100%.

Back