Rewired My Entire Lighting System For Fun...PICS!

(run a separate wire to each socket for running lights part of it)
Can you go in depth a little more. Where would I connect the wire that I run to the socket? The extra connect that came attached to the sigs? Where or which wire should be spliced into to, to make this connection? And any other detailed instructions you have time to give me. If its posted here, where is it? I could look it up and do it that way if you dont have the time....

This is what I have, how do I wire them to be running?

CAS SOCKET 001.jpg

CAS SOCKET 005.jpg

CAS SOCKET 006.jpg

CAS SOCKET 007.jpg

CAS SOCKET 008.jpg

I'm not sure if I can explain it enough to re-wire it, but I'll try a short version to just modify for the front running lights. Please keep in mind, I'm really bad at explaining stuff! :)

You will have to use a volt meter to find out which wire from the main harness is for ignition 12+, I believe the 08+ have running lights on the sides of the headlights. From there on the upper fairing tap into that wire and run a wire to each signal. From there you will need to get 1157 sockets from AZ or parts store. The brown wire from those sockets is for running and connect it to the one you already ran. The stock wires to the stock signals will go to the other 2 wires on the new sockets. black is ground and I can't remember the last color off the top of my head.

Does that make any sort of sense?

Yeah that was before I was married... Been married for over a year now and it's still in the house.. :) Along with a Honda CRF50 setup for stunting as well as a korean ebay special 125cc lifan on twin spar frame which I picked up after the marriage.

I must state, ALL 3 stay inside the house... Why you ask? Because I am THE MAN! Truth be told she hates it, at least busa since the other 2 stay in one of the 2 extra bedrooms which has become "mine". :)

Back