After three months, here she be!

Looks incredible bro!!:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

Must admit...I,d really like to see it stretched a little...4-7 over maybe? Somethin about that extra tail hangin off the back of the tire that I don't like, jmo.

What's his/her name?

Looks incredible bro!!:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

Must admit...I,d really like to see it stretched a little...4-7 over maybe? Somethin about that extra tail hangin off the back of the tire that I don't like, jmo.

What's his/her name?

I may stretch it a bit in the future but I want to see how low of a 60' time I can get with a stock wheelbase. And I haven't named her yet. It's definitely a she though because it took all my money!

yours and mine:thumbsup: they would make an awesome photo shoot together

busa.jpg

P1030985.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_4735.jpg

The bike is really sweet looking! I have the white 2011 and seeing what you did makes me somewhat regret going with white now, oh well. Can you provide any tips on taking off the stickers?

The bike is really sweet looking! I have the white 2011 and seeing what you did makes me somewhat regret going with white now, oh well. Can you provide any tips on taking off the stickers?

Use a hair dryer and heat up a corner of a decal. It's makes it easy to start peeling it off. Somestimes you'll have some glue left over. Just use some goo gone, wd-40, kerosene etc... to get that off. It's weird you'll have one sticker come off so easy with no glue left over and then you go to the same sticker on the other side of the bike and you'll catch hell. No rhyme or reason, just be patient.

My God your bike is shiny! Looks good! They would make a good picture together! Beelzebub's bikes!! What kind of polish/wax do you use? I've simply been using Plexus.

Thanks, I use ZAINO. its kinda expensive and you can only get it on there website but its some amazing stuff. I use it on my car also.

Btw, where did you find the flat black kanji?

Back