My 3 Month Living Room Busa Build (PICS!)

That is the sleekest silver Busa, I'm not a fan of those silver Busa's. But, this is changing my mind!

I love the living room /mad scientist lab bike looks awesome nice job one thing though we gotta photo shop remove the chase sign out of the picture your bike demands more respect then that those scums need to go out of business

I'm going to revive this thread, have an important decision :rofl: and I can't for the life of me figure out what I want to do.

Ever since I put the black kanji overlay on, I wasn't too keen on it....though it is WAY better than the stock eggshell color. IMO it's too much black and it blends in too much with the dark gray graphics. So I've been back and forth for the past couple of weeks with the idea to put a silver kanji on there and then the HAYABUSA lettering would be silver with a black outline. Only thing that is stopping me is what if I don't like it, then i just wasted $50 for the silver and have to spend another $50 for more black...

Anyone have any input on what I should do?? Thanks in advance for any input!! :beerchug:

Last edited:
Yeah I know, just hate to waste $100 if I don't like it more than the black, lol. Black isn't bad, just seems like the kanji needs to stick out a little more?:beerchug:

Nice job on the busa! Hell I like the way the SV came out just as much.....Sweet job. I like the Gen IIs Silver color scheme, especially with the black...:thumbsup::bowdown:

WOW bro, you made me post for the first time and all I gotta say is your bike is very sleek looking, good job and the color of the kanji will look great either way but great job overall:thumbsup:

Back