pictures of my month long project....

mynewride

Registered
well after a month of looking, researching, pricing, ordering, waiting, tearing down the bike and reinstalling everything i have been able to ride for about a week now. thanks to the help from the org and some patience on my part im ready to make a new list of parts and goodies.

installed:
suzuki db screen
ddm tuning 55w hid lights 5k low/4.5k high
autoilluminations 60 led switchback towers front
heli bars
throttlemeister
+2" black on smoke front and rear galfer ss lines (thanks tim)
painted rear master cylinder satin black
oil change with k&n filter and quaker state 10w40 dino oil
new plastics right side
cut in frame slider right side

without further ado here are the pics
IMG_20100822_132718.jpg

IMG_20100822_132737.jpg

IMG_20100822_133210.jpg

IMG_20100822_133150.jpg

IMG_20100822_133139.jpg

IMG_20100822_133219.jpg

love the head(s) man :beerchug:. what all did you do to get them like thay?

i think your talkin about the headlights... they are just ddm tuning 55w hid systems high and low. i used the 5k on the low beams and 4.5k on the high beam. simple mod and only takes a little time and patience. if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.

i also put in 6 led lamps in place of the "park lights" in corners of headlights

i also put in switchbacks in the turn signal area. they are 60/60 led white/amber
another simple mod that i did differently than others here on the org.

i also put in 6 led lamps in place of the "park lights" in corners of headlights

Any idea if that's legal? I would love to do that, but I need to stay legal.

NVM, I just read that signals aren't even required. Do you have any pics of that install?

Last edited:
Looks nice, always dig the switchbacks! Definitely can't go wrong with them and they match! I took it a set further and rewired the headlights so they work independently of each other. 3000K high beam is for day time, HID low beam and switchbacks is for night. :)

My picture looks jacked up because some how my settings on my camera got weird with brightness turned all the way down and it's also when I had some smoke translucent vinyl on the headlight. The high beam pic is better and was after I had the headlight lightly tinted with clear/black auto paint.

SNC19216.jpg

SNC19665.jpg

Any idea if that's legal? I would love to do that, but I need to stay legal.

NVM, I just read that signals aren't even required. Do you have any pics of that install?

pics of what install? the switchbacks? id have to take the bike apart to get them. i can talk you through it on the phone. its a piece of cake. all you need is a set of 1157 sockets. i will get you the part number if i can. pm me ill give you a hand.

if you do a search on here you will find some info and pics.
good luck

i think your talkin about the headlights... they are just ddm tuning 55w hid systems high and low. i used the 5k on the low beams and 4.5k on the high beam. simple mod and only takes a little time and patience. if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.

i also put in switchbacks in the turn signal area. they are 60/60 led white/amber
another simple mod that i did differently than others here on the org.

How did you do your switchbacks...would you email me. I love the switchback mode..and I went to another company for them..give me a shout.
Thanks!

Back