Our new 14 month project......

can't we make a thread that's completly private from Shawn?.. or just kick him off the boards for a little while till it's finished ? I wanna see some good stuff get done to it. Of course.. I want at least 1 swing with the monkey wrench before we take the tank off to paint it pink (I have on good word that it is Shawn's #1 favorite color). Also.. he said something about getting Hooah on the back hump, and a fairy on the side (think.. tinkerbell) with lots of glitter. (Just ask purple1300 - jessica.. i'm sure she could glam it out for him).

Man this sounds awesome. I can't wait to get back to the states so that I can chip in any way that I can. Sorry haven't been on in awhile. Busy in Iraq also. I love that this brings up a good meaning "Brotherhood". Love it.. Be home soon... To help out..

hey guys im in. i live in wichita, so let me know when and i can give you a hand with the bike. so where is the bike located? i cant wait to get this project off the ground.

i think we should eliminate the horn and put one of the tricycle horns with the squeeze ball on it. :thumbsup: lol should mount right up on the bar end....ohhhh yea:beerchug:

horn.jpg

Guys I just got back on the board a few days ago and finally made it to this thread. I consider Shawn a good freind that has helped me get my bike on the road in the past and in turn I have tried to help him with Bessie. If there is anything I can do please let me know as I would love to help. i can not donate money but I can turn wrenches or do paint prep with the best of them if I can get my hands on parts. Just let me know.:beerchug:

Back