Our new 04 'Busa is home!

DAMN!! That pic took up almost as much bandwidth as BulletTrain's 10,000 posts...
biggrin.gif

BTW, congrats on the new bike, and please get rid of the reflectors and stickers before we have to send the "Clean-Up" Patrol to your house.
smile.gif
Maybe you don't know it yet, but you have to have a special permit to keep the stickers and reflectors.
tounge.gif
wink.gif

Congrat's. I would say something about the size of the picture, but enough has been said. I will give you shid about the reflectors though:p

Well thanks to Bigbsbusa I can repost the smaller picture. I'll get on the stickers and reflectors this afternoon, I don't want a visit from the 'reflector police' ;) Seriously though, just looking forward to getting home and riding again this afternoon in the daylight, that may have to take priority over removal of the unwanteds....
smile.gif

Pic is still loading
laugh.gif

But, congrats! It looks nice...the purple ones stand out...
cool.gif

Very nice! Great color combo. I'm jealous of how roomy your garage is. With two bikes and two cars in a standard two car garage, mine is a bit sardined.....:;):

Wow, even after posting my downsize pic of his bike it still extends off the screen! Sorry to the dial-up folks. At least we know you do have some work to do on that thing!

WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION...i mena dont feel bad that you got the slower color, but not all of us can have the 04 Limited Edition Faster Color. Its ok though you'll still fall in love jsut as fast!!!
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Back