New 04 Busa

venomx

Registered
Hi guys ,great fourm pick up my new Busa last fri .dealer found me an 04  that suzuki canada still had in there posetion got a great deal.I didn't like the 05 colours ,just finished putting on the clear 05 front indecators ,still waiting for the rear ones. Man that tank sticker was a real pain but got it out with no damage
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

My_Busa.JPG

biggrin.gif

When I first saw the purple/black '04 I didn't like it. So I bought the red '04 limited...

Now though, well, the purple bike has grown on me. I think it's a really cool color scheme.

Do you have to pull the nose off the bike to do those clear front signals? Is that a big job? And where did you buy them at?

Anyway, nice looking bike, welcome.

Yes you have to pull off the nose to get to the front signals, it's a quick replacement and you can get them from your dealership!

yes thats right, ordered from my dealership .can't wait till Mon temp is going to be +12 around here take it out on her first ride been about 10 years since my last bike going to take it easy and get familer with the Beast.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the board! I have always liked those colors. Unfortunately I had just bought my '03 which had the best colors! Hope you are able to get out and ride soon!

Lookin' Good! Goes well with the house!

Word to the wise: Always turn your front wheel to the left...adds an extra "lean" to your bike while on the stand.

Welcome to the board and take 'er easy, eh?
smile.gif

Back