NEW '04 BUSA

STINGAREE98

Registered
Hey, I just got my new Busa last Saturday, it's blue/silver. Great bike!!! Already have over 300 miles on it. Wanted to know how to modify solo-seat to keep the grab bar on at all times, and does anyone know a good euro-tail to put on?

MY_BUSA1.jpg

Yup, Welcome to the board.  Your talking about notching the hump, check in the Modifications topic should be plenty of help there.  As for the Undertail?  Folks really like the "Top Gun" under tail @ Allied Barter and there is another one I saw here on the board called uh.. A Freestyle or something like that, but it looks extra clean.

Enjoy your Busa and again welcome to the board.

Rev

It's just like the Mickey Mouse Club with all the new people coming through the front door!

Welcome to the club, STINGAREE98!

The hump mod is not too difficult, just take your time.

Enjoy the Bike and Welcome to the board.

Ride safe
eyes.gif

Welcome,

I prefer the cleaner look without the grab bar installed with the hump. Just my opinion though.

Oh forgot to mention, Top Gun Undertail with LED's here are some pics of mine.

<!--EDIT|loboboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078522580 -->

DSC00824.JPG

welcome aboard!!! Have fun! Hey Loboboy........uuummm......the whiteout on the plate looks great on the second pic..........I'd never be able to guess the plate number from above!!
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome! I just did that mod...very easy, but take your time.

welcome! i bet the weather down there's great. i was in miami in late dec for the first time and it was awesome! never thought i'd be hanging out in a pool in dec.
cool.gif

btw love the bike

Welcome to the Board!
newbie.gif
I agree with loby, I just don,t understand why guys want the grabrail on with the hump.???

Back