Our new 14 month project......

I have always wanted to take the head off an engine... now i have one to practice with!! I'll help in any way i can! Besides... its always good when an enlisted guy can pull an officers stuff apart and get away with it!! :whistle: :laugh:

You stole my idea!!!!

Or something using this image would be real cool!:thumbsup:

lflage2.gif

Why don't we just get him the helmet to go along with his bike?? That helmet is AWESOME!! I live quite aways from project central, but I will gladly donate some scratch for this when the time comes.

I am thinking this would be cool to have after all is said and done (if it every comes out that is)

Akuma Helmets Official Website

I love this lid i want one myself.

Just called the Manufacturer. I want one for myself. He said to keep an eye on the website nad they hope to have it out in a month. I will be watching the website for it's release.

Here is a crummy picture of my Hardley. I painted it to be the Marine Corps dress blues. I have some better pictures, just need to find them. Just an Idea of something to do. The buttons on my seat are from my Dress Blues.
I may be doing my Busa the same this winter.
Shawn's colors would be a little different since mine are enlisted Blues and his would have to be Officer's blues. Or maybe Mess Whites. I wll see if I can find the Marine Corps uniform Plates they had out about 20 years ago that showed all of the Uniforms. The Officers have some very sharp uniforms that might be able to be incorporated in to this.

And NOOOOOOOOOOO That is not me or my significant other on the bike. It is a friend of mine who was tired of riding her Gixxer adn wnated to trade for a while.

0803081412a.jpg

Last edited:
Minus the face.

A solid Marine color with an offset color would look great.

Example: Red with Gold like one of the Marine flags. The Blue and White looks good if applicable.

Throw the Marine Seal on the hump, name under windscreen by mirrors etc.

Just ideas thrown out there. Just what are the Marine colors? Are they different for enlisted versus officers? :dunno:

r8

i'm really just gonna do Marine skeletons with knives in their mouths coming out of graves, and write "we don't die, we multiply. semper fi"

Im in. Lets get the Paypal acct going. O.C.C. aint got nothin on the Org. ! Shawn, Be careful brother. Your bike is in good,'; well maybe average hands ! Im sure it will be fine, er, uh, just get home safe ! :beerchug: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

If we run low on funds, We could always save paint and just shorten the text...

MARINES ( 7 LETTERS )

NAVY ( 4 LETTERS ) :whistle:

Back