Shawn officially owns a Busa again

back to work and Flat VaB's showed up to supervise :thumbsup:

IMG_4591 (Large).jpg

IMG_4593 (Large).jpg

IMG_4594 (Large).jpg

IMG_4596 (Large).jpg

IMG_4600 (Large).jpg

exhausted but finished at 0700 Sunday morning, time to take a nap and head our seperate ways...i had a great time everyone and look forward to seeing you all again soon

congrats MC, you deserve this and much, much more! :bowdown:

IMG_4612 (Large).jpg

IMG_4615 (Large).jpg

IMG_4619 (Large).jpg

IMG_4622 (Large).jpg

Bike looks great! Well deserved.

Though, it might look sweeter with the tassles from the pink "Busa"! :cheerleader:

Enjoy the bike!

Great job guys!

:thumbsup:you guys do great work. Shawn couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. I'll be asking about the headlight mod. that's HOTTTT

So,
Somehow, saying thank you just doesn't answer the mail on this one. It was amazing; believe me when I say you could feel the love!

I don't think we got more than 1 or 2 pics before we started taking her apart; we installed an electronic cruise control... I did find a problem with the way that we routed the the cable and chain, and Doug, there did end up being extra parts, they just didn't shake out right way :laugh: I am glad to be back and I am looking forward to the bash!

I will think of a way to express my gratitude... but for now... thank you all - very, very much!

MCM

Very nice guys, congrats Shawn, I sincerely regret not being able to be there.

The bike looks amazing! Congrats to everyone that worked hard getting it together for a very deserving org member :beerchug:

Great selection of mods on the bike...have to say that Exhaust sounds totally awesome! Nice deep growl to her. :thumbsup:

This pic says it all for me.....a man who is happy & relieved to be reunited w/ his girl:

IMG_4578 (Large).jpg

I just saw this, and have to say, everyone did a great job on the bike! Thanks to all the members who contributed, to Shawn for your service, and to all the men and women who serve.

The bike turned out great! Thanks for taking the video and all of the photos and sharing them with all of us!

Back