I'm bumping my own thread....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys, I know there are a lot of you that have hit me up over time that wanted to contribute to the fund to help us get Shawn's (McMustang's) bike overhauled while he has been in Iraq. We have done some good things to Bessie but we just havent made the number so far that we needed. Shawn will be headed home soon so I need to really push on this and ask those that have been putting it off to step up and get it done....

If you need infomation on donating and what you get when you do visit this link and you can read the changes you get as a donating member for Shawns bike...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/119254-donations-few-changes.html

We would love to tell everyone what we have been doing but as most know Shawn checks in here all the time so we had to decide, post up and let everyone know what we were up to or a big suprise when he get's back, we chose the latter.....

If anyone wants information just pm me or Omslaw and I can tell you what we have done and are working on now...

CAp

oops.....got redirected here by mistake.

Carry on.

Last edited:
I did find a spy photo of the bike in progress..

SHAWN.... stop here please.... we trust you wont go further...

spy.jpg

Back