Everyone ready to work on MC_Mustangs Bike

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I know that many of you will remember that I posted up this thread many months ago LINK TO FIRST THREAD

We have attended the bash's and things are getting hot and we are running out of time... Omar is putting together a list of things that we will need for Shawn's bike. Before Shawn left for Afganistan he left his bike with Omar so now we are going to give a well deserving marine a little present when he gets back.

I know that times are tough for many, if you have some cash laying around that you want to donate to this cause then just send it to bessie@hayabusa.org and we have created a fund just for this bike and project. We will be hitting up many of the advertisers on some price breaks to maximize the return on your bucks....

We have had some in depth discussions on what we think the bike should be and I did have a conversation with Shawn over what we were going to do before he left....

I think that we need a group project to take our minds off the day to day stuff and hopefully we can let Shawn have something better when he gets back than he did when he left....

Wooo Hoooo this is going to be fun.. We will post up the actual plan of attack on the project this weekend.... ie what we plan to do to the bike, parts and things like that.....

Suprise Shawn !

Cap

Money sent!! Were missin' ya Shawn, stay safe.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #3BW591137D8874039)

someone please hook up the taillight i made him & lemme know if it works. I sent it & he never had time to put it in before he was sent out
Posted via Mobile Device

i'm ready. just need 1200 for prep, clear, and return shipping. of course if anyone wants to prep it by sanding, priming, base color black, and wet sanding with 800 grit i'll only need 500 for clear and 200 for return shipping.

let me know. i've been waiting for this. :muscle:

I'm in , Thanks for your service , Be safe Bro !!! :bowdown:
Transaction ID # 11V02722RY935542S
God Bless ! :thumbsup:

I think this is great what you all are doing for him! I will be home in Aug so if you need anything welded let me know.

I am in Doug. As you know money is tight but I can come down and wrench any time that would work for you.

Ill donate a new Woodcraft stator cover to replace the damaged one on the bike!

Please let me know what color cover and what color slider, will work for the idea's that you have!

Time, tools, & experience- will travel nearly any weekend(s):thumbsup: I'll also provide a complete set, F&R, EBC brake pads and switch all fluids to Motul RBF-600:beerchug:

Rev, if you can get the stuff sent to me, i'll get it prepped up and shot then sand it down and get it shipped to you.

whoever has the plastics can send them your way. all i'd need is $700 to cover my body guy clearing it for us, and shipping.

Just keep me updated. I just need what it will cost to ship. I have extra primer, black and clear here at the house
Posted via Mobile Device

Just keep me updated. I just need what it will cost to ship. I have extra primer, black and clear here at the house
Posted via Mobile Device

Back