Got a Couple Mods done at the Bash

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Some time back I was talking to Shawn about his Autocom setup. Thursday, he asked if I'd like to take Bessie out to try out how it works with the satellite radio, phone, bike-to-bike, etc. I left him my keys and several of us went out for a dragon run. In fact, Killboy grabbed a shot:

bessie.jpg

Anyway, while I was out, Shawn was busy installing an Autocom setup on my Busa!

05.jpg

I understand that I have Shawn and Doug to thank for this surprise! Guys - I still don't know what to say! But Thank You!!

I hooked up my XM radio and my Blackberry and it works great!

06.jpg

Again, Guys - and any others who were involved - Thank You!
bowdown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as if that wasn't enough...

This one I kinda knew about.

A while back I told Shawn that I was gonna powder coat my wheels. He told me that he was getting ready to do the same to his. Anyway, as a favor, he offered to coat my wheels for me. So, I boxed everything up and shipped them to him.

Long story, but on my way to the Bash, he called and said that he didn't have time to get them done. I told him not to worry about it - I borrowed Hal's spare set and I'm good.

Well, along with installing the Autocom, he also mounted my tires and surprised me with the FINISHED wheels! I was so overwhelmed, I didn't even think of taking pics, hopefully Semi got some!

Here's the front:

01.jpg

02.jpg

The rear - also notice that he coated my RoadLok silver to better blend with the swingarm and the brake torque arm blue!

03.jpg

Side view

04.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn, my Brother - I can't imagine what all you went thru to get this done for me.

Thank you so much!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif

Looks AWESOME!!!!! Shawn you have done some amazing work. Omar let me tell you, you definatly deserve some good things to come your way.

Heya bro, just love those wheels, I'd like to have mine done in red to match my 07 Busa. Very sharp! Very nice work done guys. Makes me proud to be a part of this Org. for your bike---->
thumb_up.gif
for the guys that did the work---->
bowdown.gif

Looks very nice !!!

And to think MC was saying (in a post a while back)he don't know why people do things for him, or he didn't deserve it , LOL !!
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
very nice rims. way to go Shawn. The look on his face made it all worth while I bet.

Shawn, Omar,
Those wheels turned out awesome. Good job gentlemen. Now I am wanting to do mine.
Kevin

Back