ok guys give me some links

sweet tea man

Registered
apparently im an idiot and cant find anything. i searched through our vendors and no one here sells them.

looking to invest in a bike to bike communication setup. preferrably the autocom-active plus.

person to person communication
voice activated,, no push to talk
able to recieve a phone call with my black berry.

those are my only requirements. my blackberry will be connected hardline to the module, not by bluetooth.

ok .ORGsters, give me some links with good pricing

thanks guys

Have you already checked with Tim (pashnit.com, an SV here)?

Last edited:
Don't sell comm systems, that's an extremely competitive & constantly changing industry as technology changes so fast.

If you want Autocomm, those are typically distributed through all the BMW dealers here in the US.

Do a google search for autocom America, it should take you to top gear accessories out of New York. I hope that helps; they are a distributed. You may also want to check eBay.

Call this guy. He is the Autocom distributer. He's extremely well versed in all things Autocom.
Keith @ Tulsa Truck Center
918-446-2245

who do i tell him sent me?

Just tell him you heard about him on hayabusa.org.....if he has a dealer near you, he may send your their way. He can definitely answer any of your questions.

Very helpful guy:thumbsup:

Last edited:
k. going to get my phone for some pricing quotes. thanks mojo. keep any info and links coming guys. i'm just doing my research before i buy.

Let us know which one you get. I've been looking at those too. I do not want a Chatterbox, they should call it a lunch box. I'm sure it's great, but the size of them...
Even the small one's...what an eyesore.
Posted via Mobile Device

no one answered the number above. its the right number, just no one answered. i tried at my last posting and again just now. i'll try again monday:beerchug:

That keith guy mentioned above seriously. Knows his stuff and broke it down to basics for me. We talked about 25 minutes. Great knowledgable person. Will be ordering from him sometime before the bash
Posted via Mobile Device

That keith guy mentioned above seriously. Knows his stuff and broke it down to basics for me. We talked about 25 minutes. Great knowledgable person. Will be ordering from him sometime before the bash
Posted via Mobile Device

great news! i'm in the process of trying to change over to one of the autocom systems too, should have it up and going by the Bash :beerchug:

Back