Scala Rider

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
ok everyone.

After seeing Jinkster`s post on bluetooth helmets and all the people that are lookin for bluetooth in there lids I have decided to take care of my busa brothers.

This is link to there page.Cardo Q2

scala rider Q2

The art of making a great product even better

Building on the successful scala-riderâ„¢ line of Bluetooth® helmet mounted headsets, Cardo now introduces the highly anticipated scala-riderâ„¢ Q2 headset. The innovative scala-riderâ„¢ Q2 unit allows bikers to receive GPS voice instructions, communicate with the passenger on the back seat, to conduct calls on their mobile phone and listen to the embedded FM radio.

* Designed and Engineered for Heavy-Duty Performance. Bike-to-Bike intercom communications among up to three bikers within a range* of up to 500 m / 1,640 ft.
* Rider-to-Passenger communications:passenger may also conduct mobile phone calls or listen to the FM radio independently.
* Full Duplex: No longer the walkie-talkie syndrome where one party can only speak when the other is silent. The scala-rider Q2 allows simultaneous speaking and listening between bikers and passengers.

* MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS To a Mobile Phone "“ receive incoming calls by voice command and initiate calls by one-button push and voice command
* To a GPS unit "“ receive audio instructions via headset
* To other scala-rider Q2 Headsets "“ Communicate in parallel with up to two other scala-rider Q2 headsets within a range of up to -
500 m / 1,640 ft.*
* Communicate with a scala-rider headset within a range of 10 m / 33 ft.
* To the embedded FM Radio

* in wide open terrain

Fully Backward Compatible with scala-rider® headsets

The scala-riderâ„¢ Q2 works with any Bluetooth equipped mobile phone.

So this unit list for 199.

I can get them to you for 179 to your door.

If you want one just call me or shoot me a pm and Ill get ya taken care of.

Thanks,

Josh

Ryders Connection

Back