Ok guys, help me out here...

Hey, that gives me an idea. How about the world's first 9-second John Deere riding mower.
laugh.gif

customizations are great...that's why you personalize your bike. However Jesse James could easily turn it into a lawn mowing 9 sec running, jet ski!! LOL

Ha, They couldn't run a low 9 if you threw them out of a plane. It is the fastest 2 stroke (dirt bike) bar none, so people think they are the fastest thing in the world. Power to weight might me close lets say 3.31:1 same as busa.
The CR250 weighs 213lbs Their country reasning is they both have equal power to weight ratios and they do. Now put a 150lbs rider on each one the CR 250 would have to gain make 110 hp to equal the power to weight ratio of a busa Lets not even start talking about torque. My guess they would run 100 miles an hour in the 1/8th and 11.50's at 120 in the 1/4.

I saw lawnmower racing on espn 2 once, funny as hell to see a buy crash into a bail of hay. they go like 60 i think, but probly less lol

This is like EliXXer on superkaos boards. Saying Blackbirds can beat busas (even STOCK to STOCK
laugh.gif
) check it out
blues.gif

This guy is blowing out his azz. the simple fact is that he doesnt really know, he has just "heard" about it from a friend (of a friend's great uncle's step-cousin's brother's aunt's gardener's mother's husband's friend). Get proof before belief.

Also, I think every street or neighborhood should have awnmower racing get the yard work done & FUN
jump9.gif
drink.gif

give your mower a boost with nitro
firedevil.gif

We used to race Go carts around my neighborhood when I was growing up. The cops were always on us. Finally one of the kids built a lawn mower with a race Kart engine, and slicks. The cops were dumb founded. I like to atribute the birth of lawn mower racing to little Billy Copeland, and kids like him trying to put the cops in their place.

Here's one I can help out with.
Sold my bored, reeded, piped CR 500 last week.
These things are absolute animals for dirtbikes, but no were near as fast as the Busa in the 1/4 not even close.
They hit they're top speed by the 1/8th mile, and I'm pretty darn sure that you couldn't gear them to top out at the 1/4 mark and be anywhere even near a 10 sec pass.
I am quite confident though that my 500 would eat my Busa for 100 feet or so at which point the Busa would make it look like a kid on a big wheel.
Maybe these guys are building stroked, nitrous monsters, they would be alot faster than mine was.

Wait! I think I know how they get the times to beat the Busa!
I saw on TV where they have this little squirrel monkey trained to drive a little gas powered minibike thingie. So how much harder can it be to train him to ride a dirt bike?
Imagine the power to weight ratio with a rider that only weighs a pound or two?
laugh.gif

Dep

Wait! I think I know how they get the times to beat the Busa!
I saw on TV where they have this little squirrel monkey trained to drive a little gas powered minibike thingie. So how much harder can it be to train him to ride a dirt bike?
Imagine the power to weight ration with a rider that only weighs a pound or two?
laugh.gif

Dep
you've read my favorite childhood book too many times .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
remember the book , "The Mouse and The Motorcycle" . hee hee hee . Too Funny .

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back