REVIEW of VENDORS i have delt with! Read

Shindo97

Registered
I have been doing things here and there with the K8 Busa...here is the list of vendors i have been dealing with, problems, and success...

COLOR RITE : ordered touch up paint for Orange Black 08. (got a rock chip i cant bare to see.)
ordered from them on Jan 2nd. Didnt get anything...called to find that my order was damaged...was told it was sent back out..although they dont know what day they did it on, and gave me a tracking number that isnt valid...thanks Color rite..U suck...

www.1tail.com - Link no longer works : ordered various parts for the K8 and they are wonderful. Great info and communication. Will use them more.

: various performance and accessory stuff. another great vendor and will use them again.

www.partsdepotstore.com : an ebay store from which i ordered my matching k8 helmet...just got here today, although it took longer than expected...Great service though and great price on apparel. Will prob use them again to get the AGV Hayabusa Orange and black jacket.

www.immortalgraphix.com : various decals and tank pads...Great vendor and will use them again

Link no longer works : ordered an amazing LED kit for the K8. GREAT VENDOR and will ALWAYS support his product...ALSO..one of the lights popped off due to my bad placement and got its A55 kicked by my rear tire and chain..and IT STILL WORKS!!! bada55

www.morepoweracing.com : ordered my Yoshimura R77 full exhuast and power commander...GREAT PRICE and Great Vendor...will use them again.

www.schnitzracing.com : Great Vendor..got my lowering links from them. Never had a problem with them.

ok guys..u share ur fav's and bad exp and maybe we call all help eachother get better service!!

I haven't done alot of ordering for the bike yet. But Motor Cycle Toy Store had the best prices, great service and great packaging and shipping. Also had great service from T-Rex Racing for my stands.
thumb_up.gif

www.ridegear.com

I had / having some real problems trying to contact them on the status of my order. Emails not answered, phone operators are always unavailable. Also, they don't have a call queue or hold feature. You either get the person or you get a message that says call back, so far i have been calling back for 7 days and emailing. After I had these problems i checked the BBB (Better Business Bureau) website and they have practically a whole page of complaints against them.

UPDATE: I finally filed an online complaint with the BBB, requesting that my order be cancelled and money refunded. Still NO contact with ridgear.com

+1 for KneeDraggers... Always prompt, great customer service, decent prices for gear and if you find it cheaper - KneeDraggers will match it. With all the "Puck Buck$" I've earned from those guys - I can throw a little something else in the cart at checkout time.

Another good one is NewEnough.com - good guys there too!

www.motomummy.com: Used them a couple of times. Ordered a Puig double bubble and Pazzo levers. Good prices, free shipping on most orders (priority mail). Will use them again.

www.denniskirk.com : Various things with good pricing and fast shipping. Will use again.

www.cycle58.com: Ti force full system, power commander, and misc. stuff. Great pricing and free ship. Customer service is good, but no tech support to answer questions about parts. Just know what you want. Will buy from again.

www.streetntrack.com: Part of a Gipro group buy. Great price and service

So far haven't delt with anyone really bad online. Stealership a different story.

man,I would need about 2hrs and a whole lot of typeing for all the different vendors i approve of,how bout we just list the ones we have had problems with and honestly i cant think of a single one off the top of my head and i have ordered lots and lots of parts over the past yr

Cycle Tek, Strret & Track, Cycle Brakes, too many to name all +1000.
thumb_up.gif

Back