Tobefast rocks!

VIPER

Formerly known as viperblackbusa.
Registered
I ordered a set of shinkos 003. Let me tell you they arrived on time as stated and the transaction was smooth as hell. The tires look awesome. I will get them installed this weekend and report my findings. I got a smoking deal at least 25% better deal then i could have ever gotten locally! Once again hats off to ToBeFast a site vendor.

I ordered an adaptor for a fan switch that turns on the fan 10deg cooler and got it 2 days later. I like that biz too.

My 003 rear arrives tmrw and I will probably not be able to get it on till this weekend either. The conti motion I bought the bike with was fine with rain but not handling the rcc stage 1.

003s arent for rain buddy. I dont think i would want to get caught out in the rain with them too often.

So long as they keep me from the side to side sliding and fight to keep control while wheel spins berserk, I am willing to pucker a little in the rain :)

ok so had the tires installed logged roughly 1000 miles on them. They are soft. They seems to warm fast enough. I have roughly an 1/8 inch chicken stripe left to test. So far they are very stable and solid in corners. I havent felt the arse sliding out on me yet. I am a fairly aggressive rider have drug knees a few times...though not with these tires yet. The start of the lean angle does seem to require a little more effort as the back tire has a little flatter profile. The front seems to be normal. I havent logged a ton of miles yet on them to tell about wear but so far i am pleased as hell with these and they inspire confidence. 36 psi cold in front. 38 cold in back. did jump to 40 in back when took wife out with me. Warm pressure seemed to go up roughly 5 psi to 6 depending on the gauge. There was a lot of traction for launching for sure if a fellow wanted to. I didnt drop the hammer but there was plenty of traction to do so if i wanted. Feel free to ask questions if ya have any...over all i would suggest these tires and have enjoyed my experience with them.

Back