New 'Busa Owner Here!

Congrats
beerchug.gif

Congrats.

Look into Vortex sliders. They'll look much better, and they have replacable slider ends. If you want solid derlin sliders, check out Lighting Performance sliders. They come with trim that will keep the hole looking clean.

CRW_5265.jpg

I will drink a beer and wait for a first ride review with pics, oh wait, I'm still at work. Well you have some time then, about 5 hours only

The Yoyodyne sliders are nice and I have a set, but only use them when trailering my bike. The rest of the time I have a set of Lockhart Phillips Carbon Fiber sliders on mine. The GSXR600 mirrors can be used to get a little more vision out of them. Sounds like you did get a great deal.

Baby_J___Screen_Fairings___Right__Zoom_.JPG

I finally picked it up yesterday, and OH MY GOD!!! I love this damn thing. I was going 80 and then punched the throttle real hard. I look down thinking I was going 120, and holy cow I was going 150. I can't believe how smooth and quiet it is compared to my ol' SV.

I thought I was just scared to lean too much, but nope this bike just handles way better. That SV felt too damn top heavy. The center of gravity must be way up high, but no on the 'Busa. Thanks guys for all your positive comments, I will definitely be having a new love affair with this bike, the only issue is the girlfriend won't let me ride alone as often as I would like.

You cannot not like the Busa. The SV1000 would make you feel like your going to be able to break some speed records off the line but it never develops because the HP just isn't there. That would be very frustrating to me.

The Busa on the other hand feels like your going to get going pretty quick when you lauch it, and you do....in fact you want to slow down before the Busa does 9/10 times.
biggrin.gif

That to me means alot, I love having more power than I can use....at the same time though this gives you alot more responsibility.
Congrats and be careful out there!
smile.gif

Back