Pics of some recent upgrades to Violet

I like the story on how you got the name, Now if you can figure out how to gets violets force feild around the bike I want to know, ( yep just watched the movie again with the kids )

LOL - I know. See the post above on how I got her name.

Truth be told, after 'she called to me' her name, I did think of Sapphire, but it just wasn't 'her'.

I think she is beautiful, and I love the name Violet! Very original!

I like the story on how you got the name, Now if you can figure out how to gets violets force feild around the bike I want to know, ( yep just watched the movie again with the kids )

Yeah, me too! Imagine the possibilities! LOL

I like it Omar. I wish I could come up with something nice for comm's. Chatterbox is making me mad. Violet looks very nice. :cheerleader:

I wouldn't know what it's like to be that connected to the world! :p

Looks great though :thumbsup:

I've got a list of stuff I need done to Caesar, and maybe even a few things around the house, my car... :whistle:

need you to pre program a couple places in...

35.327083,-83.807091
TO:
35.322865,-83.802965

Distance/travel time please....

Is this on foot, or while in a moving vehicle and under the influence of *something* ? :moon:

the bike really looks nice. Nice n clean and that added paint work really blends well. :bowdown:

the crack-berry kinda scares me when I think about you ridding and trying to read something from the screen on it. ???

In your first pic, on the left side can you elborate on the switches mounted by the horn button... curious how you mounted that housing and where you picked it up.

Back