Got a new mod done at the Bash!

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hokay,
So I had asked the Bagster guy in Chicago AWHILE ago about the bagster setup, and he told me I couldn' get it done for Bessie, because she was too old. So, I put it out of my mind.

However, Doug and Omar (there may have been others involved as well) surprised me at the Bash with this:

DSC00226.JPG

It is awesome and I owe you guys! Huge! THANKS!!!

DSC00225.JPG

Gee I wonder if they had anything to do with the "bike to old" story in the first place...

Love my bagster!! Congrats on the quality item!

congrats, you deserve it
thumb_up.gif
i think i may have a pic or two of the guilty party
laugh.gif

getting rid of the tank bra that was on Bessie

IMG_2090__Large_.JPG

installation always goes easier with the help of a few friends
beerchug.gif

IMG_2097__Large_.JPG

the look of surprise and happiness that makes it all worth while...wtg omslaw and CAp
bowdown.gif

IMG_2109__Large_.JPG

man that's great. Can you special order bagsters? I don't like the all white one for the 06LE, but if I can throw some grey in there I want one.

congrats, you deserve it
thumb_up.gif
i think i may have a pic or two of the guilty party
laugh.gif

getting rid of the tank bra that was on Bessie
PRICELESS!
BTW, a guy was driving by today and saw Bessie parked out front. He stopped and it turned out that he had an '0 Blusa as well. So I gave him the old bra! I gave him a card, so hopefully he stops on in here...

on a side note, the strap that goes around the neck of the frame...

I got pretty tired of fishing that thing through with my fatazz hands..

I lifted the tank, ran it around the front flange of the tank and cut off the excess 3 feet of strap.. I think you may have seen that when you were doing my throttle bodies (many thanks!)

Anyway it allows you to lift the tank anytime you want without pulling the bagster.. Pics if you want/need them..

It's all good, Bro! Just a small Thank You for all that you do for the .oRg family!
thumb_up.gif

"That's How We Roll!"

Back