Pics of some recent upgrades to Violet

Hey, watch that switch. You don't want to hit it accidentally to constant on. Especially when you have a passenger... and your MP3 player craps out during a group ride... and you get bored... and start singing... to who ever happens to be on that channel. :whistle:

:shutup:

Thanks for that tip, Chank! I think I'll re-wire it so when I flip the switch left nothing happens.

thats sweet i feel way behind 5 days in and only accomplished to get fender off , raise a little bit and take her around the town in the 30 degree weather haah i would love to have gps and comms i have the gps just dont have comms to hlmet .

Zumo 550 the preferred choice of the IBA riders! Nice cockpit layoff OMSLAW..

Lots of great ideas there. I really like your GPS with built in XM Radio!! Curious on what kind of headphones/earbuds you use. I want to get a quality pair, but then its kinda pointless on a motorcycle.
Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction (last week) to find a fuse block just like yours...I'll have 5 of the terminals full by the time I finish today or tomorrow.

That is one nice setup you have on the bike there. Does having GPS on the bike really help out that much?

Back