Our new 14 month project......

you know Im down to help in any way I can. Just let me know.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Great point... I don't want to take anything away from Shawn's service record but this is more about the service of all our service members..... This is our way to tell them that we havn't forgotten them. We want to honor them all with this project and present it to one of their own.....

CAp

"to all that serve" and/or " the oRg thanks you" and/or "serving us proud hayabusa.org" might work.

Not meeting Shawn personally maybe when he is off duty it's just best to be off duty.

Just ideas. You could not pick a more deserving person. I'm in for cash donation.

r8

let us know what the timelines are Capt, some of us will need to make some additional plans for travel or donations :beerchug:

Just having met Shawn this past weekend, it was a pleasure sir, I noticed that Shawn really likes fixing the bikes at the Bashes. ( throttle body syncs, mannys bike or whatever else needed to be done, Shawn was there ) So how bout a paint job with something to incorporate that into a paint job. :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

I'm all the way over here on the East Coast, but will gladly pitch in some $$ for a great cause :bowdown:

i'm in for helping a very deserving guy...let me know when and i can be there in a few hours and i think i can find another $.38 in my couch to match runeight :thumbsup:

let's do Bessie up right :beerchug:

How about a Marine theme paint job? American flag? Major Shawn Huges under the windscreen with Service dates to our Country.

Is this to vain?

The first post by cAp related to our Service men and women.

r8
You stole my idea!!!!

i'm in for helping a very deserving guy...let me know when and i can be there in a few hours and i think i can find another $.38 in my couch to match runeight :thumbsup:

let's do Bessie up right :beerchug:

WOO HOO !

76 cents!

r8

I am in east coast also, but willing to chip in for a great project this is a fantastic idea. :bowdown::bowdown: most importantly stay low an stay safe over there:please::please:

hey cap give me a shout as soon as you know when the first date is i have a lot of vac time left this year and nowhere to use it and im about 2 hours away so i can help with anything i can do

I'm looking forward to this. I've been looking for a bike to use to learn how to wrench. Now we have one. :thumbsup:

thanks B'Whipped for the yellow offer!

and here's a sample of my latest before clear for those that don't know how it's gonna go down on shawns bike.

"DUDE"...get rid of the worms, put a MC hat on that guy, and put a slogan like, "Marines never die, they just keep reporting for duty as ordered !!! :super: " Semper Fi Bruddah'... :super:

you read my mind.

"DUDE"...get rid of the worms, put a MC hat on that guy, and put a slogan like, "Marines never die, they just keep reporting for duty as ordered !!! :super: " Semper Fi Bruddah'... :super:

I dont know how I missed 3 pages and this thread, I am in. I can donate funds or maybe make trip to Omars. I am sure there are few Okies that can ride with me. :cheerleader:

Back