Our new 14 month project......

Very COOL idea :beerchug: DAMN, i wish i lived closer.....would love to SLING a wrench on a HERO'S Busa :bowdown: So yes, i'll donate for the "barbie busa" :laugh:

What a fun project! The only way I think I am able to participate is by contributing cash.
Is there a paypal account that I missed?

:cheerleader:

let me know when, I'm going to be in columbus a few more weeks but can probably fly in for a weekend and do some wrenching or watchin :laugh:

The body parts would be hellish to check on the plane but I'm sure we can find a way to get them up to Dave :cool:

Nothing set up yet guys just wanting to get the idea out there... You all start thinking about this and what needs to be done... Shawn needs to be in another country when we tear her down...

let me know when, I'm going to be in columbus a few more weeks but can probably fly in for a weekend and do some wrenching or watchin :laugh:

The body parts would be hellish to check on the plane but I'm sure we can find a way to get them up to Dave :cool:

Shipping UPS is ~$500 round trip. if you send all the body parts and the tank.

Or maybe when Revolution is ready for the plastics, I can arrange to go visit family on the east coast and have the plastics hitch a ride!!! :thumbsup:

I'm thinking either big-bore kit, or stock displacement turbo setup... :super:

thanks B'Whipped for the yellow offer!

and here's a sample of my latest before clear for those that don't know how it's gonna go down on shawns bike.

IMG_2338.JPG

Last edited:
Could not happen to a nicer guy!!!! I know Shawn will be poking in here to look, so be careful over there bro!!!!

I have found the most comfy furry pink material for the seats...can't wait!! :rofl:

What an awesome idea...this is going to be fun and going to a very deserving member of the oRg! :bowdown: Thanks for all you do Shawn!!

Shipping UPS is ~$500 round trip. if you send all the body parts and the tank.

hell its cheaper to fly Dave to the plastics than to fly the plastics to him :laugh:

Hey Shawn, you gonna have any weekend passes while you are there? Maybe get out and see NJ while you are in the area ??? :thumbsup:

Hmmm - perhaps I need to get some Teriyaki chicken and Beef Tip marinade recipes?! :whistle:

So many sick minds... so little time... :laugh:

I can donate a GiPro w/ATRE to the cause if you want it. Maybe some other parts.

Let me know how can help.

How about a Marine theme paint job? American flag? Major Shawn Huges under the windscreen with Service dates to our Country.

Is this to vain?

The first post by cAp related to our Service men and women.

r8

How about a Marine theme paint job? American flag? Major Shawn Huges under the windscreen with Service dates to our Country.

Is this to vain?

The first post by cAp related to our Service men and women.

r8

Great point... I don't want to take anything away from Shawn's service record but this is more about the service of all our service members..... This is our way to tell them that we havn't forgotten them. We want to honor them all with this project and present it to one of their own.....

CAp

Back