My 3 Month Living Room Busa Build (PICS!)

What brand of HID kit are you using ? Have you had any problems with it ? Did you install a delay box ?

I'm using DDM 5000K 55w HID with just a yellow high beam bulb. No delay box, I rewired my headlights so only my high beam is on during the day time, then i can flip my high beam switch and it kills my high beam and kicks on the HIDs and front running lights

Can you share the details of the rewire ? I will want to do this when I install the HID.

Payton

Couldn't you just swap the power from the low to the high and vice versus. I think then your high beam would be low daytime light and switching on high beams would turn your low beam hid on.

Couldn't you just swap the power from the low to the high and vice versus. I think then your high beam would be low daytime light and switching on high beams would turn your low beam hid on.

You could, but when you flipped the "high beam" switch for night riding you're high and low beam would be on together for riding at night. I personally wanted them to work independently of each other. I know it kills the option of actually having both lights on for very dark nights, but I like to be different with only the high beam projector during the day time especially being yellow... I hope it keeps people wondering what kind of bike it is till I pass as well as makes me visible to the 'tards in the cars on cell phones :)

Just the stock one. I was able to put only 500 miles before I had surgery to fuse another level in my neck.. needless to say Im missing the best riding weather now but I should be good to go by riding time next year and hope for a ecu flash from santa too!
Posted via Mobile Device

I was at the time. I was told to get all your toys before you get married, so I did just that with a new busa and some mods.. the old 03 was perfectly fine, lol . It still parks in the living room and the 50 stays in my computer room. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I was at the time. I was told to get all your toys before you get married, so I did just that with a new busa and some mods.. the old 03 was perfectly fine, lol . It still parks in the living room and the 50 stays in my computer room. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Damn fine, damn fine. A man that listened. My :bowdown: to you sir.

Figured this would be worth reviving.... Check out what I saw in my Feb issue of SSB. :)

InSSBFeb2011-1.jpg

LOOKS GREAT! love what you did with the exhaust. did some good work.

I have an 06 1K stock muffler ready to go on to replace the Yoshi pipe. I think itll keep the bike more stock looking and add little more silver. Ill have to cover up the welding with some gray exhaust wrap and see how it looks.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks nice, however you must be single with parts all over the house like that. My wife trips when I have the garage messy. Again looks good. GONE

Looks nice, however you must be single with parts all over the house like that. My wife trips when I have the garage messy. Again looks good. GONE

At the time I was single, but within months of the build got married. My wife is awesome though, the busa still lives in the living room and will continue to till I build a house in a year with a 3 car garage. :) The little 50 stays in the computer room still too. :)

Back