After three months, here she be!

Thanks, I use ZAINO. its kinda expensive and you can only get it on there website but its some amazing stuff. I use it on my car also.

Btw, where did you find the flat black kanji?

What!? No pledge!? ::11 :laugh: I've heard good things about ZAINO, but I'm too lazy to put that much effort into shining something that is about to murder and display 1,000 dead insect carcasses.

BTW nice lookin' murdered out bikes.

Looks great. Did you order your Alienhead with a black end cap or do it yourself ?

Just need a blacked out Brocks plate and you'll be good :whistle:
3e1a3e2f.jpg

On a black bike, I prefer the black with red letter brock plate. Looks sharp.

To the OP: Congrats on a nice bike.

Although I don't own a black bike, I've always loved the all black look. That glossy black paint with all black everything else looks slick.

What!? No pledge!? ::11 :laugh: I've heard good things about ZAINO, but I'm too lazy to put that much effort into shining something that is about to murder and display 1,000 dead insect carcasses.

BTW nice lookin' murdered out bikes.

pledge is next after i finishing this high dollar stuff:laugh:

Nice looking bike, Where in Ark are you at?

That's the fastest Busa I've ever seen. Great job, hope you had a lot of fun at the track this summer. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Looks sharp dude! Question tho, if you're gonna drag race it, are you thinking about stretching it? Otherwise, when you come off the wheelies with that slammed busa, you're gonna bottom out fo sho!

Back