Slowly but surely coming together!

keene757

Registered
So I have been slowly putting the bike back together and have the following completed or going to be completed by next wednesday/thursday:

Lowering triple tree, extensions, Brocks lowering links, pig spotters, hid kit 10000k, smoked turn signals front and rear and smoked tail light, vortex gas cap, galfer front and rear rotors, vortex sprockets front and rear down 1 and up 2 in rear, powder coated black rear sets and levers, coremoto brake lines front and rear, brocks alien head black full exhaust, power commander v, ecu flash from powerhouse cycles, speedohealer, custom clutch cover, custom stator cover, trex frame sliders, zero gravity smoked double bubble screen, frame plugs, license plate bracket relocater, k&n air filter, that is all i can remember for now...should be everything...can't wait to post final product! :thumbsup:

4I5B7160.jpg

4I5B7163.jpg

4I5B7164.jpg

4I5B7165.jpg

4I5B7167.jpg

4I5B7168.jpg

4I5B7169.jpg

4I5B7170.jpg

4I5B7171.jpg

4I5B7161.jpg

I know how you feel and I went through it during the winter months. I can't imagine trying to suffer through the wait during riding season.

I know how you feel and I went through it during the winter months. I can't imagine trying to suffer through the wait during riding season.

Yeah it definitely sucks but I know it will be worth it to me in the end...I hate working on something piece by piece...i like just getting everything done at once...So I won't be doing anything else until next year most likely and i will see what that may have in store for me! :beerchug:

Did this many years ago and it was tough. Worth it in the end, however, so take your time and do it right. Can't wait to see the outcome!

lol why the hell not....

If I had unlimited funds I would already have one for sure! What am I looking at for a rcc turbo on my bike that won't overheat during the summer installed and everything? Maybe I will start saving lol

If I had unlimited funds I would already have one for sure! What am I looking at for a rcc turbo on my bike that won't overheat during the summer installed and everything? Maybe I will start saving lol
wen ur ready either ship or trailer ur bike to Powerhouse. Frank will take care of you and most importantly he does all of his own tuning and has decades of tuning experience so not only will ur bike make power under WOT it will drive like stock till u make boost. that drivability tune is wat separates him from other so-called tuners....

and no it won't over heat.

wen ur ready either ship or trailer ur bike to Powerhouse. Frank will take care of you and most importantly he does all of his own tuning and has decades of tuning experience so not only will ur bike make power under WOT it will drive like stock till u make boost. that drivability tune is wat separates him from other so-called tuners....

and no it won't over heat.

Sounds great!!! Decisions! :banghead:

Back