Busa is done! Still have some tweaking to do but mostly done!

that bike is so hot! it's sizzling! big props to you for creating a tastefully legit rocket! That Busa screams "just try me"!

that bike is so hot! it's sizzling! big props to you for creating a tastefully legit rocket! That Busa screams "just try me"!

Thanks a lot Bobby! I really appreciate it and that was the type of look i was going for! Again thanks! :beerchug:

Mine is almost done still need to powercoat rear sets.

vince%20busa_zpsqb7qumqj.jpg

hear is what the rear tail looks like what do think

photo_zpsfno0h79r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is almost done still need to powercoat rear sets.

vince%20busa_zpsqb7qumqj.jpg

hear is what the rear tail looks like what do think

photo_zpsfno0h79r.jpg

Looks great!!! Yeah powder coating the rearsets will definitely complete it! Nice work!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely a clean bike, very tasteful mods!

Where did the black stator/clutch covers come from? Do they light up?

Thanks a lot! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you i haven't been on much...I ordered the stator and clutch cover from ballzmotorsport...one of the sponsors on site...and no these don't light up didn't want to wait the extra time period for them to install the light...:thumbsup:

Thanks a lot! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you i haven't been on much...I ordered the stator and clutch cover from ballzmotorsport...one of the sponsors on site...and no these don't light up didn't want to wait the extra time period for them to install the light...:thumbsup:

Thanks for the info, I've been wanting one for years but never took the plunge. I'm not scared to cut the plastics, plan to cut out a vinyl circle size and location where I want and start cutting a little long and finish rest up by hand. Did it go easy enough when you did it?

Thanks for the info, I've been wanting one for years but never took the plunge. I'm not scared to cut the plastics, plan to cut out a vinyl circle size and location where I want and start cutting a little long and finish rest up by hand. Did it go easy enough when you did it?

Not really lol...it was a pain in the ass and still isn't perfect at all...but the sanding piece for the dremel helped smooth out the lines of the circle...but definitely I love the clutch over for sure! Looks bad ass when it is spinning in neutral! Get one! :beerchug:

Back