Dont know how I did it-married 2yrs today!

Congrats Scott & Amy!! Enjoy those newlywed years....LoL! We just hit the 13 year mark, and I can tell you it only gets better!

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

and of course you need a :smileyexhibit:

I take credit only for being there at the time of conception. My wife is the true hero. I am deployed most of the time. I have only been home for about two of the last six years.

Congrats scott and Amy... y'all are an awesome couple...hope you at least toated some banana juice to celebrate!! :banana:

Congrats! You're both lucky to have found each other.

And God bless your son, and give him a good life. It breaks my heart to hear about little kids with problems.

Congrats to you and Amy both Bro! I can see why you 2 would stay with her forever. Beautiful and a great personality... She aint too bad herself... :rofl:

Congratulations! It really sounds like you guys went through some rough spots before you found each other. You're rolling now. Believe me, you'll grow through some changes but it just keeps getting better. My family thought I'd never get married, but I found the right one, married her when I was 30, and we celebrated our 20th in July. I just met you two for the first time at the spring bash, but here's to a toast for the happy couple and wishes for many more years together!

Congrats to both of you, I hope to see you all soon again, till then my best wishes to both of you, you are a great couple...and yeah shes still too hot for you Big D:rofl::thumbsup:

congrats on the 2 yr. believe me when i say this, it's like having a part time job and it requires work on both sides. i've been w/ the "bride for 10 yrs. & married 6yrs. and having a "little guy stirs things up for the better. :beerchug:

Happy Anniversary to you both!!! You're such a great couple; so glad I got to finally meet you two in April...

Save some Miller for the rest of the country and forget the ear plugs...buy stock in Excedrin Migraine! LOL

:beerchug:

Back