Its official!!!  bigdiesel is married!

Congrats BigD
beerchug.gif

sorry but the wedding pics will have to wait a few days for editing from our TWO photographers...one did the formal stuff n one did the candids, from dinner to wedding to the reception. Those should be done by end of the week. In the meantime, heres stuff from the hotel and a few from the gift-opening. Enjoy, all- n thanks!

Scott
smile.gif

the bridesmaids' had the camera n apparently only took a few shots-this is all i got of Amy getn ready

weddingshots_015.JPG

ahhhhhh...mods be d**md, this is the only shot of Amy pre-wedn I have right now-nuthin after. have to wait for memory cards...hope this is enuf
biggrin.gif

weddingshots_012.JPG

from the gift-opening today at mom's. these are 2-piece martini glasses from Crate & Barrell-I think they're awesome!

weddingshots_016.JPG

mom got this after all the presents were opened.......we fell out on her couch after a platefull of mom-lunch: tater salad, chips n' dip, ham n' turkey sammiches, and veggies with dip-yumm
smile.gif

good shot, mom!
thumbs-up.gif

weddingshots_023.JPG

i think that last pic is going on the wall somewhere...I can make my own pics now cuz my guys all chipped in on a printer/scanner/copier for us!!! yay!
smile.gif

fully recoverd now-no hangover, just mental exhaustion sunday...went to a friends' house last night cuz he missed the weddin so make-up was dinner n a movie-watched the Posiedon...scary but funny too...Fergie from Black Eyed Peas is in the movie-not tellin if she bites it or not!
more pics when we hear from the photographers...in the meantime, Im workin on getn my bike running again
smile.gif

Wish you the very best Scott. Make her and keep her happy bro... make it last a lifetime and always behave ...
laugh.gif

BigDiesel is an awesome young man and a standup guy.

I appreciate all the motorcycle magazines you've sent me here in Iraq. The PX didn't have them but I recieved them thanks to the BigDiesel.... awesome...

Good luck bro...

Back