It is Official.........

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
Well, Orgsters! It is official, Karen and I are Hitched! :cheerleader::thumbsup::cheerleader:

Then I rode out on the Busa. Then rode home after the ceremony and dinner! The busa has been apart of our relationship from the beginning. It was the first time Karen ever rode a motorcycle, let alone a sports bike. It is the bike I proposed to her with. And now it is the bike that took me too and from my own wedding!:race: :rulez::laugh: It is also the bike that has given our 12 week old child in the making its first ride too!:rulez::laugh::cheerleader:

001.jpg

Well the bird bird bird......bird is the word!

WoooooooooooooooooooFNhoooooooooooo!
Congrats to the Birds and baby bird :thumbsup:

:cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Secret TMZ wedding video...

Congrats..

If you had lifted your leg in the one picture, you could have been the Capt Morgan Guy... a missed opportunity for you to go viral on the same day :rofl:

Congrats, remember she is #1 all the time, nothing before her but God.. :thumbsup:

When riding out to the Ocean Front, I did have quite a few looks! Even had a cager tell me I looked like the Transporter!:laugh:

Well Well my Friends!

A big Congrats is in order here!

I wish you the best! You and Karen will make great parents!

:cheerleader::beerchug::cheerleader::beerchug:

You two are a nice looking couple! Congratulations on the marriage and the upcoming addition to the family!

Congratulations Tim and Karen- on your marriage and your growing family!

This is fantastic news!!! Congrats on everything! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness and bliss!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back