MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRgsters -
For the first official Bash Screen name Change:
Rooster Rider007

Formerly known as Fastfrog007. I am sure that details of the change are forthcoming...:laugh:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahhhh. Big Brother is always listening...

Last edited:
Since they are bunking together, I just hope Banky is not the rooster:puke:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

b-dub_sr said:
C'mon Frog...I mean Rooster, Lets hear the story.....:thumbsup:

I yelled I wanted to ride the giant "rooster" if we stole it from the chicken place in town, Shawn misunderstood what I meant :banghead:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

72635655_8.jpg

I yelled I wanted to ride the giant "rooster" if we stole it from the chicken place in town, Shawn misunderstood what I meant :banghead:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You sure he misunderstood you OR do just wish that was the case... You had been drinking and thats usually when ppl speak their mind and tell the truth???... Is there something that you have been hiding from us Mr. RR???

b-dub_sr said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You sure he misunderstood you OR do just wish that was the case... You had been drinking and thats usually when ppl speak their mind and tell the truth???... Is there something that you have been hiding from us Mr. RR???

Zero truth sir, but if I can yell something to get a laugh, on gonna. This time it bit me in the :moon:

ohhhhh brother lol.... i remember that chicken.... just dont do like wilson and forget the helmet when you ride it lol...po po there a bit touchy lol...and ....dont forget the time they came to the fire pit all butt hurt n all.....lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Orrrrr did he really understand you perfectly.......
I mean that one thread you and Bots were posting some questionable stuff :whistle:

Back